Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dang that PCOS!!!

So the symptoms are back. I have been off the Metformin for 5 weeks and I feel the difference. I'm not complaining, that's for sure. I am just surprised that they came back. Everything I had read about PCOS is that once you lose weight, your symptoms fade and even go away. Not the case for me I guess.
I feel like I'm blowing up. And it's hard to say if it is baby or if it is PCOS. I would like to say baby - so for now we will stick with this :)
I have my 2nd OB appointment on Tuesday, so I am looking forward to it. My DH will be able to come with me again, which I love. We aren't sure if it will be another US or just the heartbeat. Either way, it will be great to hear/see Baby Hammie again.

On another topic, we did the coolest thing today. My MIL called this morning and invited us to the airport (it's a little local one - nothing commercial), where they were offering an all you can eat breakfast outdoors and then if you wanted to, you could sign up and take a spin in a little Cessna. So my DH and FIL took a spin. Neither of them have flown, so they were ecstatic!!! They said it was crazy fun. It was a gorgeous day out here for it. So cool, when I lived back in the city, I don't think there was ever something that cool to do!! Yay for the country life lol.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker