Friday, December 30, 2011

Delayed TTC maybe

So after some discussion with my DH, we might actually put TTC on hold until May/June. DH made a very good point, he is going to be at sea for 240 days in 2012. That means that I will be alone most of my pregnancy with the 2 little ones. And with the pubic symphysis that I experience, that won't be fun. The plus side to waiting is that I can now work hard at losing weight. I've lost 50lbs in a 4 month time frame before. I might be able to lose 20lbs between now and May. So, that's where we are. I'm not sure if we've made a hard decision yet or not, but it actually falls to me. DH and I both want 4 kids but because of my "advanced maternal age" and other things, I think 3 is going to be it for us. Unfortunately. I want to enjoy my last pregnancy (again - this is if I still work!!) and not run myself into the ground before the baby would make his/her appearance. So I'm thinking we are going to delay TTC. I think. It's hard to put on hold because I really wanted the kids to all be close together, and if we wait until May/June, DD will be 4 and DS will be almost 3 when the next one comes along. I really don't know. I still have a week or so to think about it.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker