So now that we have moved a few provinces over and are slowly getting settled, we have decided to get back on the TTC wagon!! Yay! I'm excited and scared. Excited at the possibility of expanding our family. Scared for 2 reasons - I won't work this time around and at expanding our family LOL.
We won't be starting until the end of December as that's when I should be O'ing. And if that doesn't work, then it will go to beginning of Feb. After that, I think it will have to wait until 2013 (which I'm not a fan of). DH kind of knows his sailing schedule for 2012 and it looks like he is going to be gone for about 240 days. So no real way to be able to TTC when he's not here LOL. But I won't worry about that for now. I'm just going to concentrate on December! Yay!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment