Saturday, January 7, 2012

TTC or not TTC, that is the question

So we both haven't really made a decision about this month and are kinda flying by the seat of our pants. We'll see what happens. We aren't really trying but are definitely not preventing. So I guess we will just see what comes our way. DH is home for another month yet and then he will be off again on another sail. We are becoming more active which I love. I started watching what I eat a little more and have increased my water (or am trying to). We eat a lot more salad and raw veggies throughout the day. I'm also making lower fat baked goods as well. Since Monday, I've lost a little over 2lbs. I'm so very happy about this. I picked up a 30 day Shred video and have done it once so far. It's a killer. But I like it. I did walk for 30 min today, so it's better than nothing. It's hard to workout with the kids. It seems I can only do it at night which is not good for me. By the time 9pm rolls around, I'm beat. Ready to hit the hay. I will figure something out. I have to.
We are supposed to take the kids "skating" tomorrow. This should be fun. I want to skate too, but I think I should be on boots the first time, just to be sure. I enjoy where we are living now, there's so much more to do. I just want to enroll the kids in everything!! I tried to enroll my DD in a just gotta dance class at the local community centre but it was already filled. So, I will have to keep an eye out for the next one. I would like to do swimming but since I will be alone, I can't go in the water with both kids. I'll have to try to figure something out there. My DD and DS are both very active and need the programs to burn energy. I'm sure as I go along, I will find more for them. Can't wait!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker