I'm official 37 years old! 37!!!! Last weekend, my hubby dropped a mini bomb on me, he would like to have a total of 4 kids!!! OMG - 4!! When we first met, we both thought 4 would be good but, once we had trouble, we knew that it would no longer be an option. I guess my DH really wants 4 though! He said he would like to have another boy and another girl. I told him that #3 is fine but not sure about #4 considering my age. We'll see I guess!
OK, so that leads to my dilema. My boss called me on Friday and offered me my old position at work, handling my own department. And to add to it, I can work exclusively from home! I should be jumping for joy! The only kicker, he needs me to come back early from my maternity leave. He didn't say how early though. The big problem, is finding and paying for daycare. We were actually thinking of me becoming a SAHM since daycare around here will cost us $1000/mo and I don't make all that much. We were actually hoping that I would have to quit my job because of DH's job. But, this offer changes all that. So far, I only really know of one daycare that will take my son who will only be 9 months at the end of this month. The thought of putting my kids in daycare makes me feel ill.
My hubby is letting me decide if I want to work or stay home. The extra income will definitely help us pay off bills and make it easier to get a home when we move. But not being with the kids would make me crazy. I thought perhaps having someone come into the house and watch the kids while I work would be a great option, but my boss said that it is not acceptable.
So I really don't know what to do. Oh and I have to give him an answer by Wednesday!!!!!!!
Ugh....

No comments:
Post a Comment