I'll be honest, I really don't know if I can do this! Well, I'm pretty sure I can do this once I'm on a routine, but I think I should say I really don't know if I WANT to do this!! I love my DH so much. He's my best friend and the person that I tell everything to. What am I going to do without him or someone to talk to? I know that most women have their moms to talk to or a BFF, but I am not one of those women. I have great friends, but none that I really talk to about everything. I don't like people spreading my business around and so I don't share it! I come from a smallish town where gossip is like gold and I just don't want my gold going around.
My DH leaves in a week. He'll be gone for around 5-6 weeks before we can see him! It will be 1-2 weeks before we can speak to him. And we can only chat on weekends. It's crazy!! But I know he's doing this for us, for the kids.
To add to my stress, a close family friend that I know as an Aunt passed away yesterday. It was unexpected even though she had health issues. She was having tests done to help her but nothing pointed to her passing on so soon. She came to all our family functions and is going to be missed dearly. I don't do well with people passing on at all...I mean no one really is, but I cry at the drop of a hat. It's going to be busy the next few days with visitation, funeral and swearing in.
And on top of all this, I have to make some food to freeze and clean the house. Ugh...I hope I can do this!!!

1 comment:
I totally know what you mean. My husband is my BFF too, and I don't really have a lot of close GFs. Thinking about having to do all this by yourself sure sucks, but if you don't think about it, and just do it, maybe it won't be so bad. I hope that these first 5 weeks go fast!
Post a Comment