I can't seem to stop my mind from going and going. If I stop myself from thinking about one thing, another one creeps in. I'm exhausted.
I am currently planning my son's baptism which is coming up in about a week and a half. It's not too bad, but we are having a reception afterwards and I have food to make. Then my DH is leaving on Nov. 6th. And I actually don't want to think about that. I've got to make some blankets for my kids and my friend's daughter. I have to get down to my Dad's and help clean up the house for when we stay there. I have to clean this house and get my DD's winter clothes out and mine! I have to make some frozen meals so that I don't completely go crazy and not eat when my hubby's gone. We have to do our Christmas shopping but since my DH is not working and we are living off my 55% salary, our families will not be getting big gifts this year, let me tell you. In fact, DH and I won't be exchanging gifts. We will spend it on the kids. Well more for DD. She has her bday at the beginning of the month and then Xmas. DS is still too small to really appreciate it, but we will definitely get him a few little toys.
I need to purchase an Ergo carrier. DS is such a whiney bugger and is only happy when I'm carrying him. He's heavy though and the carrier that I have is great but it hurts my back. So I have to go to Ottawa for that. The list just keeps growing...
Thanks for reading this ramble. I needed to get it out there. Again, I'm sure there will be more of these to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment