Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time is going way too fast!

There is SOO much going on in our lives right now that it's almost too much. Princess G is doing great. She amazes me at least once every day! She's such a little person now. She repeats everything we say and gets it! She understands. She's been putting words together for a little bit like there it is, but the other day, she said Mommy, Bunbun and pointed to her lovey. It brought tears to my eyes. As for the little prince, he's growing like mad! He's a real monster. He's still in the curve from his last visit, but definitely at the top of it. Like I said, a real monster. When I mentioned to the Dr. that he wakes up during the night, eating so much formula and that I was trying to hold off giving him cereal and she said, don't wait - give him cereal. Since we started cereal, life has been SOOO much better. He's getting some sleep at night (and sometimes so are we). Definitely better.
I'm not exercising which really sucks. I'm stuck with my last 10lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight with Princess G. It's bugging me, but I know I'll get there one day.
My nerves and stress level is way up there. Come Nov 6th, I'm basically going to be a single mom. And I really hope I can do this. I'm so worried that I won't be able to and just end up having my kids hate me. I have to be everything to them. My DH leaves Nov 6th and I won't see him for 4-5 weeks. Then I might be lucky to see him on the weekends. He will be home for Christmas and then gone again until mid-March. Then he's gone and I don't know when I will see him or be with him again. It may not be until Aug or Sept 2011 before we are living under the same roodf!!! The thought of this makes my stomach turn. I know we are doing this for us to have a better life and a life where the kids can grow up with a parent at home, but wow, this is going to be rough. Depending on how it goes, I may end up spending more time with Dad. I have a good support system available to me back home. Where I live now, I have my MIL who is great, but she also works shift work. So she's not always available. And that's it!
Ugh, I have to stop thinking about it otherwise I will never sleep tonight.
Just needed to vent a little. I'm sure there will be more venting to come as the date gets closer.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker