Well...where to begin? I had my little boy on April 29th. It was a rough c/s but all is better now. I kept telling myself that I can go natural for my next baby and it won't take me so long to recuperate. I had my follow up with my OB and because I've had 2 c/s, he says that the next baby has to be a c/s. I'm so upset about this. But it won't stop me from going for a third baby (if my body still works by then).
The first 8 weeks were really rough but it is getting so much better. I actually think that I may have a some PPD. I am to keep an eye on it and I'm hoping that with some exercise and perhaps sending Princess G to daycare once a week will help. We can't send her just yet because we don't have enough $$ coming in atm. But when DH starts his job in November and I'm alone day and night with the 2 of them, I will be sure to find the cash!!
I'm trying to think of ways that I could supplement my income when I return to work but so far nothing has popped in my head. I know that we are going to be clearing out the house and selling a lot of stuff in a yard sale at the end of Aug but that's about it. We had hoped that I wouldn't have to go back to work once DH started his new job, but he won't be making enough until next fall to be able to stay home. So I have to go back to work while he is away. That means getting ready to go to work and getting 2 babies to go to daycare, preparing lunches to go with them and then picking them up and making supper. Just the thought of it is scaring me. But I'm sure I'll be fine. I just have to get into a routine before I go back to work. But then I think, on top of that, I will also have to get the house ready to sell and everything...ugh! But I still have time before all that happens (if it does).
Aside from that, having 2 kids so close together definitely has its ups and downs. There are some days that are great and others that are horrible. I think my big problem is that they aren't on the same schedule, so Princess G loses out on a lot of play time because of Prince O. I feel horrible about that. DH has put up a fence on a section of the property so that there is a safe place for her to play. Now we just have to find some outdoor toys for her!!
Well I think that's enough for now. But now that Prince O is sleeping a little better, I may have more time to keep up!!

No comments:
Post a Comment