Less than 2 weeks to go until we meet this new addition. Everyone (and now including myself) thinks this is going to be a boy. So, I'm preparing myself. I would have liked a girl because we have TONS of girl clothes and the 2 girls would be close together but a boy will be just as fun, I'm sure! And it gives me an excuse to go do more shopping LOL. I'm totally in love with a store out here called Bonnie Togs. I think it's only in Ontario but they carry great clothes for kids (Carter's and Osh Kosh). April 29th is coming fast...but some days not fast enough. I have an appointment next week with the Dr and then another with the hospital for b/w. Then I have an u/s the day before the c/s as well as a Dr's appt. So I will be busy. I have started to pack but it's hard to get myself organized. I can't really move or lift anything since this belly is HUGE. My Fundal height is off the charts at 41cm atm. Even my Dr. joked around and asked if there were twins in there. Ha ha...not funny at this point. The baby's HB is staying up around the high 150s which if I go by the old wives tale, is a girl. And this baby is estimated at being about 10lbs at birth. Yay...I get to hear how BIG that is and what a BIG baby that is. I still hear it about Princess G. I hate it because I don't want her to be labelled. She is just fine the way she is. She doesn't eat junk food and eats a variety of fruits and veggies as well as pretty much any meat. She's doing just fine.
OK, mini ramble over. Off to make a blanket for a little boy. I've already made a pee pee teepee cover thing. Trying to prepare myself for a little boy :)

2 comments:
So what is the age difference going to be between the 2 of them?
Princess G will be 2 days shy of 17 months when this lil one will be born.
Post a Comment