Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big news! big news!

We have a walker!!! She has been attempting to walk for a few days and always assisted walking. But yesterday, she began her walking all by herself. She just gets up and goes. It's awesome. It's still cautious, but she's doing it!!! It's awesome. She's also going to sleep in her crib nicely for naps. She still falls asleep on me for bedtime but I don't mind. Ok, it's me that can't give that one up yet. But she's doing a great job. She has 12 teeth and is working on her 2 lower canines.
It's incredible how time is flying.
My pregnancy is going well. I have bad sciatic (sp?) pain but I am surviving. I have bad bouts of heartburn every once in a while. But all in all, kinda the same pregnancy I had with princess G. I am still waiting for the Dr to tell me when my c-section will be but I know it will be at the end of April. My belly is HUGE!!! Even my GP said that my belly is HUGE...very scary to think how big this belly will get.
On another note, I hurt my foot last Saturday morning. Well, someone else hurt my foot LOL! DH decided to play like he was dead weight in the kitchen and lean on me. So I was trying not to let him fall. But I couldn't hold him up. He was falling over, I stepped in to stop him and he put his knee down...right on my foot. It was crazy painful and it puffed up instantly. I couldn't even walk on it. My foot is still extremely painful. I did see my GP about it, but she didn't want to send me for x-rays because of the pregnancy. So, I'm just kinda waiting it out. Who knows if it doesn't feel better soon, I may just have to make a little trip to the ER. Blah!
So that's the latest from me. Hoping to have a little more time, but with work and our night time routine - I find it hard to find the extra time!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker