Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's been so long...

Things have been pretty crazy for us. DH is still looking at changing jobs and it is closer to becoming a reality. He hurt his back, so right now, that is the only thing that may slow it down.
Princess has been having sleep issues lately. And I know it is partly my fault. Ever since she got sick a while back, I have been bringing her into our bad for her naps and we nap together. She sleeps longer there. And I've needed the sleep. Now of course, as daycare looms, I have to get her into the habit of sleeping in her bed again for naps. (she sleeps there at night) She also went through a few weeks of waking up during the night. Several times. It was definitely a rough time. Things are s.l.o.w.l.y. getting better.
On another note, she's almost completely off any jar food. I hated giving it to her because I didn't make it. I did give her some of the "la mere poule" food, which I feel is better than the jar. But even that now, she just wants to eat what we eat. So I plan our meals around her now. I make sure that there are things she eats. And to boot - she feeds herself now. It's incredible. Things are going so fast. Can't wait to do it all again :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker