So, DH and I have decided to start this crazy ride again. I'm on CD 7 and we are not going to prevent this month. We aren't going to REALLY try this month either. Sept will be the start of the monitoring. And, by monitoring, I mean just checking my CM and days. I have never temped before or used OPKs. We'll see how this goes. My OBGYN told us to come and see him if we aren't preggers after 4 months of trying and he will send me straight away to the RE.
So, Aug is month 1.
There's so much going on with us and so many potential changes on the horizon that we aren't going to really think about my job. If this works first shot, which I'm not conviced it will, but if it did, I would be going back to work about 3 months pregnant.
On another note, Princess G has been getting herself up on all fours these days. She's still not crawling but it's close. I'm actually OK with her not crawling just yet lol. She's still mobile, she can get around quite well, but not enough that I stress about where she is. If that makes any sense lol.
It's the Williamstown Fair this weekend, longest running country fair in Canada (197th year this year), and it's gonna be fun. I can't wait for my little miss to see the animals up close.

No comments:
Post a Comment