Monday, February 13, 2012

January was a bust, as expected

So I am on to a new cycle. I am currently on CD 14. DH is sailing for the week so I'm hoping we don't miss the window (if things are working). I've lost about 2lbs so far, definitely not enough to get things working right again. But I have my fingers crossed. And I'm going to work at eating right this week and drinking lots of water.  I realized this morning that not only do I feel big and bloated, I actually look it. I mean I know I'm a big girl and all but I guess I didn't want to see it. I wanted to get a nice picture of DH and I but I look absolutely horrible in every picture no matter the angle.
I don't expect to lose tons of weight in 1 week to be able to ovulate, it is definitely a long term goal. But I'm tired of putting it off. Smaller portions. I've cut out soft drink and chips, so that will help (not that we ate tons of it) and I've changed to Body Wise bread. I don't eat after 7pm. The only thing that may kill my eating healthy this week is the amazing banana bread I made and monster chocolate chip cookies I tried. They are both sitting here teasing me LOL. I'm trying new baked goods recipes as I will be selling them soon enough. I'm looking forward to that. Bringing in some extra cash is always good!! And of course, I'm still waiting for our new parts for the treadmill to come in. Once I have those, it's Couch to 5K for me!! I find it easier to sneak a run into my day than a DVD workout. I don't know why, I just do. I have Jillian Michael's 30 day shred that I've done once. It's awesome but for some reason can't muster up the energy to do it at 9pm at night. And I'm sure you're asking the question, then how will you find the energy to run at night? I will, I love love love it. And I won't have to worry about waking the kids up because the treadmill is downstairs. The living room is much too small to workout and I worry about jumping around too much and waking the kids up. So once the parts are in and the treadmill is working, I won't have any excuse!!!
So here's to another TTC cycle and eating better.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker