Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2WW I *think*

So now that we are officially officially trying, I have been monitoring my cycle. I don't do temps because I would be so lost and also because it apparently doesn't work so well when you have PCOS. So I just monitor myself and the going ons down there. DH was away last week so I was hoping it wasn't going to happen then. I figured it would be by the weekend. But on Thursday I thought I noticed a change in CM. I made sure that we had some fun on Friday LOL. And then just like that, no more CM. Well, yesterday it was back in full force and then some!! So a little more fun was had! It was the perfect CM yesterday; egg white, stretchy and sticky! Of course DH is on duty tonight, so he won't be home until tomorrow evening. But I'm hoping we are gonna catch that eggie!! DH asked that I add onions to our meal last night as he believes that it gives him his "power". Or power to his swimmers. He's joking when he says it but it seems to have worked in the past!
So I believe that I am now in the 2WW. This is going to kill me. DH leaves mid-March, so we would find out if we are preggers just before he leaves. I'm glad for that! 
So here's to a quick and not too torturous 2WW!! 

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker