Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LIttle update

With the summer coming up quickly, we have been working hard around the house. There's still so much to do but at least we are making progress. The jungle that was in front of the house is now tamed lol. This weekend coming, we are going to plant our veggie garden. Can't wait for that.
Princess G is now eating cereal!! We decided to start the cereal on Mother's Day. She was sleeping through the nights and then it stopped. Then her 7oz wasn't enough and she would eat between 9 and 10oz...so I decided that we would give it a try. And she loves it! We have opted for the Organic whole grain rice cereal to start. We chose organic to avoid the crap that's out there (or at least hope to!) and whole grain because it's better for her. And if she has PCOS from me, I want to try and help as much as I can to teach her how to eat properly right from the get go.
AF is supposed to show her face tomorrow. I've had some cramping and my usual, "AF is coming" headache, so I guess we will see what tomorrow brings :)
I was supposed to start working out when my DH gets home from work but so far haven't been able to. I will be starting back working on WW with a friend of mine next week. I won't be joining but I will be following and weighing in with her. I'm hoping that I can stop the weight gain and actually lose :)
Nothing else to report.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker