So we had an u/s today and it couldn't have come sooner. Everyone keeps asking me if I feel our little monkey, but I don't think I do. I feel flutters when I lay down at night, but I always second guess myself.
Today however, we got to see that he/she was moving and enjoying their current home.
The tech wasn't great. She didn't really tell us anything and we had to pull information out of her. And all we got was 1 picture. And it's not very clear. We did get to see pretty much everything. Except of course the sex of the baby. We want it to be a surprise. But the baby's legs were crossed so I don't know if we would have seen anything even if we wanted to know.
It was very reassuring to see our little one. We also received our results from the IPS test and the Doc says everything looks great.
Once I have the pic available to post - I will.

1 comment:
Score! Glad to hear that everything is going really good. How far along are you now? Whats your EDD??
Post a Comment