Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Healthy Pregnancy classes

So we start these classes tonight. Once a week, for 5 weeks, from 6:30-8:30.
I'm hoping that we will walk away with something.
I've heard different things about them so it will be interesting.
I've also been contacted to have a free consultation with a dietician. Not sure on this one yet.

Both DH and I are attending, so I hope we don't fall asleep. We are normally in bed by 8:30pm so it better be interesting enough to keep us awake lol.

On another issue, I still really haven't felt the baby. It is really making me nervous. I don't see the Doc until the 18th...that's a long way to go! We were going to buy a stethescope but you have to go to a specialty shop and pay a fortune for one. So I guess we have no choice but to wait!

Off to the class soon - I will definitely report back on this one!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker